2 cups of whole wheat flour
¼ cup of wheat germ
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1 cup of molasses
½ cup of canola oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 apple, cored and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Oil a 12-cup bundt pan with vegetable oil and flour.
- In a bowl mix the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and cinnamon together and set it on the side. Then in another large bowl mix together the molasses, and oil, then add in the eggs one by one, and beat them until they blend in. then add in the vanilla along with ½ cup of water. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix it well until it becomes smooth. Then fold in the chopped apple pieces.
- Put the batter into the pan and place in the oven. Bake for around 30 to 40 minutes or until when inserting a toothpick in the center of a cake it comes out clean.
- Once done allow the cakes to cool completely before serving.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for no more than 3 days, or wrap in freezer wrap and store in the freezer for up to 60 days.
If your dog has fleas, your ; that is your , carpets, rugs, upholstery etc has it as well. You can reduce the amount of fleas in the and on your dog by sticking with the following information:
- Clean and vacuum your floors thoroughly at least once a week.
- Wash your bedding once a week.
- Use natural flea shampoo on your dog. Chemical shampoos can be quite harsh on the dog’s coat and skin. Obviously the best would be to ask your veterinarian what brand to get for your pooch.